Peacefull-RED-777: I’m at 11 subs for 1l4a I’ll make list early tomorrow,msg me if your submitting late pls
Aug 28, 2021 21:11:29 GMT
Peacefull-RED-777: 13 subs for 1l4a I’m assuming there is no more ? Pre lobby730 pm uk today
Aug 29, 2021 14:40:57 GMT
Peacefull-RED-777: Congratulations 🥳 enigmatim 🙃winner of 1L4A Ls customs edition 👏👏👏Tim you are on a roll 🎢
Sept 5, 2021 11:03:19 GMT
Peacefull-RED-777: The new location for 1L4A is Raton Canyon Bridge- must include bridge
Sept 5, 2021 12:27:40 GMT
Peacefull-RED-777: PLS NO HARD PARKOURS OR STUNTS @1l4a if your a pro have your creations tested by an average player.15 mins max job length
Sept 5, 2021 12:29:21 GMT
Peacefull-RED-777: Hi everyone 🙃 sandkings n big gas tanks underneath it can cause bad bricking on hills n other parts of a race,it reduces the clearance underneath the truck 🛻
Sept 13, 2021 0:05:11 GMT
agrajag: Found that out on your race, thanks for teaching me twice
Sept 13, 2021 18:57:53 GMT
Peacefull-RED-777: Hi everyone cybi teamwork edition is 9 days away. Pls make sue your creations are team oriented 🙃 if you can win without direct help of others then that’s not teamwork 🙃pls keep that in mind .thank you
Sept 17, 2021 12:18:04 GMT
Absolutely love this bike/bmx race!!!! Played a few times since bookmarking it and here is my review:
- Great use of props and well placed checkpoints! (in all the races you have shown me the checkpoint placement is SPOT ON) One of the hardest parts for me when I was first making races was checkpoint placement, but you have mastered the placement great job.
- BMX races are something we don't see on the Xbox One side too often so I am super excited to see some more of these!
- your use of containers for transfers is BRILLIANT and I will definitely be borrowing that for some of my races I have been wanting to make!
- In all of your bike races I have played w/you the one thing I can't stress enough is they are approachable for all skill levels. It makes it very easy for new players to join have fun and is still challenging enough for experienced players to have fun and push themselves.
-My only constructive criticism (more like a challenge for a new job ) is to create a BMX race/stunt course that is a lap race. I found myself wanting to go back over the jumps and props a second or third time but w/out having to restart the race, and it would be fun to play w/ a group of friends to see who could capture the best 30 second clip of sick stunts.
Thanks for leaving a job to review, and I hope we get more on here! Awesome job and two thumbs way up. . . if anyone is reading this you need to go bookmark this job and try it out in your rotation you won't be disappointed.
Where to begin. I wasn't expecting such a detailed review. Ill have to say I am very impressed with our crew leader Aj. He has now inspired me to create the race he painted such a perfect picture of. Thanks a bunch man! Ill be posting it for review soon!
techrobin Sorry it took me soooo long to get your job reviewed, but w/ Thanksgiving and everything else I didn't have a chance to load it up until yesterday! Here is my review:
The Good Stuff 1st! 1. Like the check points and use of props to show the path of the race. I can't tell you how many times I try a race and the checkpoints are off or in the wrong places for apex of the turns, etc.
2. Wallride itself is pretty cool and the use of props to make it is really well thought out, as well.
The things to work on : 1. the starting grid . . .I know how finicky creator is about the starting grid, but try and get it on ground level maybe on the straight before you enter the airport. I got confused as to where to go immediately, and to be fair, this is a wallride so no need to have everyone jump off the roof right away. If you want that jump I would incorporate a spiral up the parking garage to the jump, instead of starting them on the roof. <-- just my opinion.
2. The wallride itself needs to have some props added to guide a dummy like me into the right position . . .unless you want this to be expert level. I always try to make my maps accessible to all skill levels (easier said than done), but it is one of the things I agonize over the most. If someone that is unfamiliar w/ wallrides would try this one they would be frustrated in about 15-20 mins. If you decide to leave it the way it is I would suggest expanding the description more to give users an idea of how to complete the ride. . .give them pointers or direction on completing.
Keep creating and keep pushing the boundaries of what creator can do! Thanks for giving me a chance to play and review your wallride, and hopefully I was able to help you make it the best it can be!