Let's Have A HOOT 'O' WEEN @9pm 28th October BST Oct 16, 2017 16:13:27 GMT Blu3inkcrazy, BlackDaemon82, and 1 more like this
Post by mrniice on Oct 16, 2017 16:13:27 GMT
Let's Have A HOOT 'O' WEEN
Is the official replacement from "Let's Give A HOOT" hosted by MR-NIICE-H-MARKS. We put together a set of playlists with any job Old or new, combat or racing. We will play them all on the night and give feedback.
How to Join
- Add MR-NIICE-H-MARKS to your PSN Friends. This is particularly true as crew invites are currently broken.
- Be online and on time - check social club for the start time. Countdown link below.
- Make sure GCCC is your Active Crew.
- Check your phone for Job Invites from MR-NIICE-H-MARKS or other GCCC members.
- Check your PSN Received Messages for a Text Chat Invite to communicate during the event. If you've joined the "GCCC Events 1" PSN chat before you won't received another invite! Instead click the PSN button (XMB) > Friends > Chat rooms > GCCC Events 1
- We also use Discord - Text Chat, for all who are registered and who wish to sign up yet, for better communication.
- Check your PSN Received Messages for a GTA Session Invite from the host.
- You might get job invites from other GCCC members due to GTA's invite system.
Countdown Let's Have A HOOT 'O' WEEN @9pm BST
[countdown:Let's Have A HOOT 'O' WEEN =October 28 2017 9:00 PM +1]Hope everyone enjoyed and remember to vote!![/countdown]
Please give useful and constructive feedback while the event is running and use your mic, the PSN Text Chat, the GCCC Social Club page or this GCCC Forum topic now you're here. Take group photos using Snapmatic and tag them #GCCC. Have FUN!
How it Works
A LHAH job must be created by a GCCC member.
A LHAH job must be suitable for 16 players.
You can submit any job, These will be the jobs prioritized for the weekly Playlist, the Playlist will then be completed with jobs of the hosts choice.
Any GCCC member can submit any job to be played, but only one of their own, per week.
Special Thanks to:
The Commissioners, Event Hosts and Every crew member for making this crew what it is.
Create, Share, Play!
What Will We Play?
Due to the 15 playlist limit, Social Club might lose this information. Check the archive of playlists to see what we played in every one of these events.
The event will be made up of 2 playlists featuring 6 jobs each. They will be made with an equal mix of combat and racing jobs and will range from the newly published to the old favorites. Enjoy!