Our PS3 crew and PS4 crew are application only! This means you must create a post in the welcome board in order to be accepted to the crew, as well as making sure your social club profile settings are visible described below.
The other GTA Content Creator crews are invite only (as apposed to application only) but are also inundated with requests so if you want to join the best, and quickest, way to join is through creating a welcome topic. No matter which crew you join we pick friendly players with visible profiles who want to help their fellow creators. Please check if you meet these simple requirements first!
Most of our crews periodically kick inactive members (that's those that no longer play GTA, we don't require members to be constantly tagged up as GCCC), focusing on muscle ranks, so if you're looking to avoid being kicked simply create a welcome topic, "like" our rules and claim your higher rank.
- 1. Set your profile visibility to "everyone"
- 2. Link your account for your chosen console to social club(e.g PlayStation Network for PS3 and PS4 crews, Xbox Live account for Xbox and XB1 crews)
- 3. Set the visibility of your linked account to "everyone"
- 4. Set your wall visibility to "everyone" or "friends & crew"
- 5. Set your game stats visibilty to "everyone"
- 6. Agree to our crew rules.
- 1. You are free to set your profile, game stats, wall and linked account visibility to "friends & crew".
- 2. Join our forums and say hello in the welcome pages.
- 3. Create or review at least one custom creation for the platform you are moving to. We are a creator crew, after all.
- 4. Check out our events for your console on the crew's social club page and be a good sport to earn your promotion to Representative and then Lieutenant.
- 5. Help out in events, write useful reviews and you have a chance of becoming Commissioners. That's how they got there.
We operate one crew per platform so it's easy to find players and creations you can play with.
Check your settings before joining any next-gen crew just to make sure you get accepted.
Members with Lieutenant rank or higher will carry their rank over directly. It's worth staying with GCCC even when you change platforms. We appreciate the loyalty.